NOMINATION PACKET AND FORMS FOR 2015 GOVERNOR’S SCHOOL
The Nomination Packet and Forms for the 2015 session of the North Carolina Governor’s School are now available. Download the Packet for comprehensive information about the program, curriculum, timelines, eligibility and selection criteria, auditions, forms, tuition/scholarships, and more. Forms in the Packet cannot be completed electronically. To complete, save and print an individual form, download it from the list below.
Individual Forms (follow instructions in the Nomination Packet)
- For Schools/School Systems to Complete
- Public School Nomination Form
- Charter/Non-Public/Special School Nomination Form
- Eligibility and Scholastic Performance Criteria Form
- For Students/Others to Complete and Submit to Their School/School System
Self-nominations are not allowed. Nominations must be submitted by the students' school system/school. All nominations must be assembled, stapled (NO PAPER CLIPS), mailed and postmarked by November 14, 2014.
Scholarships will be available through the North Carolina Governor’s School Foundation. Information about the scholarship program will be available at www.ncgsfoundation.org/scholarships/.